tirsdag 21. august 2018

TO WALK IN MY SHOES


QUESTION: How is it to walk in your shoes? 

At the moment its very confusing, because a lot of the things I do bring out reactions both from Norwegians, people abroad and the Sami people. It has been really emotional and unexpected for me to see how many different reactions my art can bring out in people. Sometimes its very confusing for me to choose a path, because there are so many directions to go, so many opinions to listen to and so many rules and relagualtions to follow. 

Right now I feel like I have to be on guard of what I say and do so I don't offend anybody, but at the same time I am 
working on coming back to my own heart and roots. I am looking for what feels right inside and not letting the outside world affect me too much and to trust my instinct and inner guideance. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS