mandag 1. november 2010

CONCERT IN OSLO + NRK RADIO P2


CONCERT IN OSLO - JUNGELTELEGRAFEN SPESIAL NRK P2!

Photo by Per Inge Oestmoen from the concert.

About a week before they called me from By:Larm, Arne Berg from the Radio program Jungeltelegrafen contacted me and said he would like to me participate on their stage at Oslo World Music Festival !!!
I love their radio program, it is great on presenting new exciting music to listeners!

I was so excited when they called me, jumped around on beds and everywhere. I am so much looking forward to it!

The event kalled Jungelscenen is wednesday the third of november (in 2 days!) at Parkteateret in Oslo. The doors open 20:00 and the ticket is 150 + avg.

There will be 3 band playing: Diarra, Camara & Bolly, Yebo Choir and myself.
For this event we will be a trio. Juhani Silvola on guitar, Jo Berger Myhre on bass and myself.

If you cant come to the event you can listen to the concert on Norwegian radio over the internet. Go to www.nrk.no and there on the right hand side you will find NETTRADIO

press where it says NRK P2 and the radio box will appear and you can listen to "Jungeltelegrafen spesial". The radio show will start at 22:00 (10 PM)

I hope you will be able attend! I have to go find out what to wear now! Talk to you soon! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS