onsdag 26. mars 2008

I won Sami Grand Prix!

Its amazing! I really won! This is so great! It was the plan all along, so it feels good that I made it! :D

holy....i dont know what more to say. Just alot of thanks to Ole Jørn Myklebust who made the song what it is now.

Watch me singing "aibbas jaska" at

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/klipp/350263



Later that night i got a call from Kenneth Ekornes, who is the drummer in a number of bands. He asked me if I wanted to come and dance with Inga Juuso, Steinar Raknes, and her band! And I said yes of course! This would be a one time opportonity I reckon! I had half an hour to get there and get changed, but I made it, and it was so cool dancing with them! The band thought it was great too, so I was really happy! :D

What a day! ;D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS