fredag 23. september 2011

trying to slow down..

I have been so tired lately. This whole year actually. I have been dreaming about a vacation since last fall (a year after my last vacation), and am still dreaming. I haven´t had a vacation in 2 years. I will definately go to a beach this desember. I have to dream about it a few more months.I should book the ticket now, so I have something to look forward to. I should promise myself never have it get this far ever again. I have to sacrifice a few jobs in favor of my health. Because this is just not very good for me... I havent been working out at the gym for a few months now, I just don´t have the energy. I have only gone to some tribal classes this year. So these last 3 weeks or so, I have tried to rest a bit. I have only worked a little bit every day. And have been triend to slow down, and it is so hard! Cause what happens to me when I dont have any deadlines or anything is that I start making up new projects for myself, new ideas and more work for myself. It is crazy! The other night I was so full of ideas I couldnt even sleep. It is hard to be a creative spirit. Alot of work! Anyway, where do you recommend me to go on a vacation in desember? I want a beach to lie on with sun, and some good food! :D And a nice bed. Thats it! Thats all I want. :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS