onsdag 3. juli 2013

FINALLY VACATION!

Iceland has good food!
Finally I had the chance to go on a vacation! I haven´t had a vacation since I was in Spain in 2009. Counting out the 3 days vacation last october that failed because of unexpected problems with my CD-release, and a few other failed attempts of vacation.

My mother had arranged everything for me. Ordered tickets and the hotel. We were going on a family holiday to Iceland. I had wanted to go to Iceland for a long time already, so it was exciting for me to finally be able to go. My older brother and my younger brother with his girlfriend and daughter were going. Only one in our family not going was my father. He didn´t have time because of work.


Unfortuanately for him ho didn´t come with us. Because on the second day we where there my brother had a surprise for us! He was getting married to his girlfriend. I was the only guest. My brothers daughter was bridesmaid, and my brother and older brother where witnesses. The priest spoke in Norwegian.
This was a huge surprise for everyone! We had the ceremony in church and then we had dinner at the hotel where they were staying.



The next day. My brothers *wifes* daughter and I wnt on a excursion. We went horsbackriding and we went to see gullfoss and geysir.  Very cool!

I had to go look for elves on my trip to Iceland. I had heard alot about there being so much elves and other beings there. I went to Hellisgerdi park and my older brother and I went on a elf-tour.
This woman who had this elf-center did som tours and we bought alot of stuff from her. Cards, tea, cup, book. And her cat Mia followed us on parts of our elf-tour. She said so many intreresting things on this tour. It was excatly what I needed. She knew so much about the elves! I hope one day I can go back and say hello to the elves and her again. :D Maybe I will write something about the elves here one day. It was exciting! Here is the park: http://www.elfgarden.is/




Street art in Reykjavik. 



Wedding dinner. Jeg tok imot brudebuketten! :D
Mia and Jens are married!


 I have an ooooold name. This woman is born 1455.

Geysir!!! 

Ida Alicia and me horsebackriding. Icelandic horses!

Yes it is! Blue Lagoon!

Viking Festival, hotel and restaurant.

Its a battle Viking Style! 

Viking Village

They Are everywhere!

Lots of eleves here!

This woman knows all about them. Ragnhildur!
Helikopter-tour!

Hot waters boiling.



Here you can see new lava on top of old lava.

A new music hall in Reykjavik.



Best ginger ale in the world!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS