fredag 23. august 2013

DETOXING

Mum made me fish and potateos.
Lately I have been feeling very heavy in mind and body, and I have been tired and overworked for a while. It was when I met a woman at Gothla.uk
 who told me about a 7- day detox plan that she usually does that I finally found something that I felt I could do. I have tried other detoxing liquids and stuff like that, but it is very hard to keep drinking that stuff every day.
I looked on the internet and I found this 7 day detox plan and it looked just like the woman at Gothla had told me about, so I decided to try. And I did. It was wonderful. Already the first day I felt better, and after the week I felt so much better. Like my body was new again. I didn´t have a heavy head anymore cause my nose was running more. And I am sure I got my bowels cleansed.
The reason why this diet is for 7 days is because it takes food 7 days to get through the system. So after 7 days the bowels should be cleansed.



Day 1: feeling happy and light. I don´t feel tired after eating.
Day 2: Feeling moody and irritabel. Very tempted to have chocolate and salted meat. But feel at ease after sticking to the diet.
Day 3: Runny nose.
Day 4: Runny nose. Feeling happy to find new meals I can eat. Made bread with no wheat. 
Day 5:Low on energy. Need to eat more vegetables!
Day 6: Hungry.
Day 7: Getting used to the diet, but can´t wait to eat cheese and chocolate.


Her is the plan I followed. As you can see I can eat all the vegetables and fruit and fish I want. Only things I cant eat is meat, milk, sugar, salt, coffeine/tea, alchohol and wheat.
Read more here: http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/diet/detox/plan.htm

-->
Juliette's 7-Day Detox Plan
By Dietitian, Juliette Kellow BSc RD
Rather than following an extreme detox plan that limits just about every food except fruit and veg while at the same time getting you to down a nasty ‘detox’ drink every day, this plan is safer and more sensible and shouldn’t leave you short on nutrients if you follow it for just one week.
Foods to include in the plan
Your plan can include:
  • Fruit – your plan can include any fruit including fresh, frozen, dried or canned in natural fruit juice. This includes apples, bananas, pears, oranges, grapefruit, satsumas, sultanas, raisins, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit, strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, nectarines, peaches, melons, star fruit etc
     
  • Fruit juice – either make homemade fruit juices or smoothies from fresh fruit, or drink ready-made juices. Make sure ready-made juices are labelled as being ‘pure’ or ‘unsweetened’.
     
  • Vegetables – eat any vegetables including fresh, frozen or canned in water (without salt added). This includes carrots, onions, turnip, swede, sprouts, cabbage, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers, leeks, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions etc
     
  • Beans and lentils – eat any beans, including those that have been dried or canned in water. This includes red kidney, haricot, cannellini, butter, black eye, pinto, red lentils, green lentils and brown lentils
     
  • Tofu and Quorn
     
  • Oats – sprinkle oats over fresh fruit or use to make porridge, sweetened with honey and fresh fruit
     
  • Potatoes – all types
     
  • Brown rice and rice noodles
     
  • Rye crackers, rice cakes and oatcakes
     
  • Fresh fish – eat any fresh fish including cod, plaice, mackerel, salmon, lobster, crab, trout, haddock, tuna, prawns, Dover sole, red mullet, halibut, lemon sole, monkfish, swordfish etc. Canned fish in water is suitable too eg salmon or tuna
     
  • Unsalted nuts – eat any including Brazil, peanuts, almonds, cashew, hazel nuts, macadamia, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio, walnuts etc
     
  • Unsalted seeds – eat any including sunflower and pumpkin
     
  • Plain popcorn – without sugar or salt
     
  • Live natural yoghurt
  • Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
  • Garlic, ginger and fresh herbs
     
  • Ground black pepper
     
  • Honey
     
  • Water – at least 2 litres a day. Tap or mineral water is fine.
     
  • Herbal or fruit teas
Foods to avoid during your detox
  • Red meat, chicken, turkey and any meat products like sausages, burgers, and pate
     
  • Milk, cheese, eggs, cream
     
  • Butter and margarine
     
  • Any food that contains wheat including bread, croissants, cereals, cakes, biscuits, pies, pastry, quiche, battered or breadcrumbed foods, etc
     
  • Crisps and savoury snacks including salted nuts
     
  • Chocolate, sweets, jam and sugar
     
  • Processed foods, ready meals, ready-made sauces and takeaways
     
  • Alcohol
     
  • Coffee and tea
     
  • Sauces, pickles, shop bought salad dressing, mayonnaise
     
  • Salt
     
  • Fizzy drinks and squashes, including diet versions

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS