lørdag 26. februar 2011

Showcase at John Dee!

Yeah! My first concert at John Dee took place on the 16th of february 2011. This is one of my favorite places to see concerts, and one of best known places in Oslo for cencerts, so I am really proud that I got to play there! :D

This concert went relly well. The stage was small, but just enough room for me to move and dance just a little bit.
Scene Finnmark made this evening happen, as a northern-Norway warm-up for By:larm. I was first up, and the place was already half-full even so early as 20:00, so I was really happy. I had my supporters from Karasjok there so make me feel welcome at this famous stage, and had so good feedback after the concert! It was fun to meet some of my supporters after the show, and I got to see the rest of the bands. FirstImpression, Violet Road and Cyaneed. All are great bands from northern Norway. :D




Photos by Linn Eirin Paulsen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS