lørdag 5. mars 2011

My songs at Foto.no

Frank Hesjedal from foto.no has used my music for their slideshows on Youtube.
Foto.no is a page for photographers, a page where they can put their pictures for people to look at and buy, share comments and so on.

I saw the slideshows today and thay where amazing! I was almost in tears cause the pictures where so beutiful and my music just seemed to be used for something good, and that was a wonderful feeling.

More at http://foto.no/cgi-bin/articles/articleView.cgi?articleId=43615

2 kommentarer:

  1. :-)
    My granddaughter, two years old, likes your music (like I do) and is dancing, while I am wathching this beautiful video.

    :-)
    Rita

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow that's cute! Tell her I said hello, and continue dancing! :D

    SvarSlett

RSS